cowin app I cowin 2.0 I cowin website I cowin registration I cowin app download I cowin registration online I cowin portal |Cowin certificate download pdf |
How to get beneficiary id for covid certificate
Co-WIN App Registration – Now that the vaccination process of health workers has completed now India is ready to vaccinate its whole population. In the second phase of vaccination population above 60 years of age will be vaccinated and also people above 45 years having serious issue. The vaccination started on 16thJanuary 2021 with the vaccination of first dose to health care workers and from 2nd February 2021 to front line workers. According to data released by government of India more than 1.5 crore doses of vaccination has been done. In this article we will know to register on Co-WIN App and website.
Now the vaccination from age of 18 to 45 are eligible for vaccination.The registration for vaccination will start from 28 april 2021 on the co-win app and website .while this third phase of vaccination will start from 1st may 2021.
- 1 Co-WIN App Registration
- 2 Covid-19 vaccine registration on website https://www.cowin.gov.in/home
- 3 States were explained with Steps/Process/Registration for vaccination
- 4 List of private hospitals included in covid-19 vaccination drive in India.
- 5 Co-win App Details
- 6 FAQs
Co-WIN App Registration
To register on Co-WIN App first of all you need to download Co-WIN App from google play store by following these simple steps. This Mobile Application is currently meant for Co-WIN Facility level users to perform following tasks as Vaccinator , Supervisors and Surveyors.
Co-WIN App Download
Step 1 – To download CoWIN App go to Google play store or App store .
Step 2- Type CoWIN App in search bar ,it will appear on the screen.
Step 3- Click on the CoWIN App to download it on your phone or computer.
Step 4- Once it got downloaded ,install it on your phone.
Step 5- Now you are ready to REGISTER on CoWIN App.
Co-WIN Registration for vaccination on App
Once you have installed the app from google play store.
1) Beneficiary Registration: Based on defined priority group of people by Government of India, Beneficiary can be registered on the Application by following process.
2) Beneficiary Verification: Beneficiary’s relevant details can be captured in encrypted form which can be utilised to ensure that vaccine is administered to relevant Beneficiary. This is applicable at the time of registration as well as vaccination.
3) Aadhaar Authentication: Beneficiary’s Aadhaar authentication can be done from the application in the form of OTP sent to the registered mobile number and Demographic Authentication. This is applicable at the time of registration or at the time of validation.
4) Vaccination Status: Based on dose schedule, vaccination status of Beneficiary can be updated from not vaccinated to partially vaccinated and partially vaccinated to vaccination completion.
5) Reporting of Adverse Event following Immunization: If after vaccination some adverse affect or side affect appears please update on the app using user id and password.
Covid-19 vaccine registration on website https://www.cowin.gov.in/home
Step1 – GO to official website https://www.cowin.gov.in/home.
Step 2 – On the Home page go to Download certificate on the right side .
Step 4 – After clicking on download certificate you will be navigated to vaccination certificate or beneficiary details.
Step 5 – On that page click on register.
Step 6- Than enter the mobile number and OTP will be sent to your mobile number enter it.
Step 7- One time password will be send to your mobile number and you are now registered.
States were explained with Steps/Process/Registration for vaccination
- Advance Self Registration.
- Onsite Registration.
- Facilitated Cohort Registration.
User Name and Password will be provided to private hospitals for effective use of Co-WIN 2.0 .
List of private hospitals included in covid-19 vaccination drive in India.
To vaccinate the large population government of India has rope up for the participation of private sector. Around 10,000 hospitals under Aushman Bharat and 687 hospitals under CGHS will be included as COVID vaccination centers(CVCs). States have given freedom to use other private means for vaccination drive to be successful effectively.
Private hospitals has been instructed by central government to charge Rs. 250 per dose. Otherwise it is free of cost in Government hospitals.
Co-win App Details
|Name of App||Co-WIN App|
|Required Android||5.0 and up|
|Offered by||National Health Portal-MoHFW|
|Purpose||Vaccination Registration and Data collection|
|Registration Official website||https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/|
1. Where I can register for vaccination for covid-19 ?
Ans- For the registration of covid-19 you need to Go to Co-win app or co-win website-www.cowin.gov.in .
2. How many people can register from one mobile number?
Ans- Maximum 4 number can register from one mobile number.
3. Can I register for vaccination without adharcard?
Ans- Yes ,you can register for vaccination using following documnets.
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Pension Passbook
- NPR Smart Card
- Voter ID Card (EPIC)
4. Is there any registration charge for vaccination?
Ans – No there is no charges for vaccination in government hospitals