UCO bank has started UCO HRMS web portal to felicitate the large number of employee it has all over India. UCO bank established by Ghanshyam Das Birla in 1943.UCO bank comes under ministry of finance. In this post we will be going to discuss about services provided by UCO HRMS web portal, login process and how to download bank employee salary slip.
UCO Bank Details
|Bank Name||UCO Bank|
|Article related to||UCO HRMS Services|
|UCO Bank Founded on||6 January 1943|
|Founder||Ghanshyam Das Birla|
|UCO Bank head quater||Kolkata|
|UCO Bank web portal||https://hrms.ucoonline.in/login.action|
UCO Bank HRMS Portal Login
You would be wondering how to login into UCO HRMS Login then follow the instruction given below:-
- Go to the official website of UCO Bank HRMS
- You will be navigated to the home page of UCO bank web portal.
- Enter the Employee ID
- Enter Password.
- Fill the captcha.
- Click on login option.
How can employee of UCO Bank download salary slip
Follow these simple steps to download the salary slip of UCO bank employee
- To download salary slip of UCO bank Go to this website https://hrms.ucoonline.in/login.action
- You will be navigated to the home page of UCO bank web portal.’
- On the home page login option could be seen.
- Fill the login credentials like user name, password and captcha.
- Click on the login.
- Once you are logged various service will be available to be availed.
- Click on the salary slip option.
- Fill the credentials and month of salary you want to view or download.
- Salary will be available in pdf format to be downloaded.
- Visit https://hrms.ucoonline.in/login.action website.
- Home page of UCO Bank will open.
- Click on the employee id than
- Click on the forgot password option in the bottom of the login detail option.
- You will be instructed to fill the employee id than click on forgot password.
Complain and help desk
Contact number – +91 033-4455-9752