SBI HRMS Portal | SBI HRMS Login | Salary Slip Download | Leave application
A new HRMS web portal has been started by SBI to help the SBI employee. SBI created this web portal for its employee to check their salary slip, leave application ,loan details etc. In this post you will know the how to login into sbi hrms portal, how to generate salary slip ,how to apply for leave application.
In SBI HRMS ,HRMS Stands for human resource management system and SBI stands for state bank of India. Basically this portal is online to make HR process easy and that could be done sitting at home bothering about going to office for any work related to their HR service in SBI.
To avail the services provided to the employee of SBI through this online web portal you need to login first.
- Go to the official website of SBI HRMS – hrms.onlinesbi.com
- You will be navigated to the Home page ,Click on the Login option.
- You will be asked the question for security reason which is necessary to be answered.
- After answering the question click on the next option.
- Fill the user name and password.
- Click on the login option, Now you are logged in.
How to generate SBI HRMS Employee Salary Slip
- Visit the website of SBI HRMS Web Portal.
- After going to the portal home page will open.
- Enter the user name and password.
- Click on the My salary option, you will be navigated to next page.
- You can now choose the year and month you want the salary for.
- Click on submit button.
- System generated salary slip will appear on screen which could be downloaded if required.
How to Apply For Leave Application On the HRMS Web Portal.
- First of all , You need to visit the official website of SBI HRMS Web portal.
- On the home page search for leave request, click on that link.
- Fill the form, select the type of leave.
- Select the duration of leave.
- Select the place of stay at the time of leave and reason of leave.
- You will be confirmed via email.
How to Reset Password or Forgot Password
To reset your SBI HRMS Portal password you need follow the instruction given below.
- To reset password go to SBI HRMS home page.
- Click on the login page on the Home page.
- On the login page at the bottom click on the forgot password option.
- You will be navigated to the another page enter User Id and Date of birth.
- Choose the option between mobile and email id where OTP to be sent for verification.
Note- This facility for resetting password is available to all the staff including pensioners.
The new password will be sent on the Email id / Mobile No. which is registered in HRMS. Those whose Email Id’s / Mobile No. are not registered in HRMS Portal should arrange for sending an email from branch email Id to respective Circle HRMS team for the Password Reset / Registering in HRMS.
MyHRMS -App On Goggle Play
To avail the services like reimbursement request, Apply leave and Tour, Approve Leave and Tour and view their salary slip on MyHRMS google app.
- Go to the google play store.
- Type MyHRMS.
- The App will open.
- Download the App.
- Now you are ready to reimbursement request, Apply leave and Tour, Approve Leave and Tour and view your salary slip.