SBI HRMS Portal | SBI HRMS Login | Salary Slip Download | Leave application
SBI HRMS Login– A new HRMS web portal has been started by SBI to help the SBI employee. SBI created this web portal for its employee to check their salary slip, leave applications, loan details, etc. In this post, you will know how to login into SBI HRMS portal, how to generate a salary slip, and how to apply for a leave application.
In SBI HRMS, HRMS Stands for the human resource management system and SBI stands for state bank of India. Basically, this portal is online to make the HR process easy and that could be done sitting at home bothering about going to the office for any work related to their HR service in SBI.
To avail of the services provided to the employee of SBI through this online web portal, you need to log in first.
- Go to the official website of SBI HRMS – hrms.onlinesbi.com
- You will be navigated to the Home page, Click on the Login option.
- You will be asked the question for security reasons which is necessary to be answered.
- After answering the question click on the next option.
- Fill in the user name and password.
- Click on the login option, Now you are logged in.
How to generate SBI HRMS Employee Salary Slip
- Visit the website of SBI HRMS Web Portal.
- After going to the portal home page will open.
- Enter the username and password.
- Click on the My salary option, you will be navigated to the next page.
- You can now choose the year and month you want the salary for.
- Click on submit button.
- System-generated salary slips will appear on the screen which could be downloaded if required.
How to Apply For Leave Application On the HRMS Web Portal.
- First of all, You need to visit the official website of the SBI HRMS Web portal.
- On the home page search for leave request, and click on that link.
- Fill out the form, and select the type of leave.
- Select the duration of the leave.
- Select the place of stay at the time of leave and the reason for leave.
- You will be confirmed via email.
How to Reset Password or Forgot Password
To reset your SBI HRMS Portal password you need to follow the instruction given below.
- To reset your password go to the SBI HRMS home page.
- Click on the login page on the Home page.
- On the login page at the bottom click on the forgot password option.
- You will be navigated to another page enter your User Id and Date of birth.
- Choose the option between mobile and email id where OTP is to be sent for verification.
Note- This facility for resetting passwords is available to all the staff including pensioners.
The new password will be sent on the Email id / Mobile No. which is registered in HRMS. Those whose Email Id / Mobile No. are not registered in HRMS Portal should arrange for sending an email from the branch email Id to the respective Circle HRMS team for the Password Reset / Registering in HRMS.
MyHRMS -App On Google Play
To avail the services like reimbursement requests, Apply for leave and Tour, Approve Leave and Tour and view their salary slip on MyHRMS google app.
- Go to the google play store.
- Type MyHRMS.
- The App will open.
- Download the App.
- Now you are ready to reimbursement request, Apply for leave and Tour, Approve Leave and Tour and view your salary slip.
Ans – The full form s State bank of India Human Resource Management
Ans – To download the SBI HRMS Salary Slip-Visit the website of SBI HRMS Web Portal.
After going to the portal home page will open.
Enter the user name and password
Ans- Go to the google play store and type the SBI HRMS, the app will open in front of you install it from there.