tntp.tn schools.gov.in aptitude test, tntp username, and password
tnschools.gov.in login – Education Management Information System (EMIS) login. During the pandemic, the government came up with a unique way to teach online. The Education Management Information System (EMIS) of Tamilnadu has prepared a system for teachers to log in by registering on the website. In this post, we will know about the tnschools.gov.in Login Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform(TNTP) Login
tnschools.gov.in Login process 2023
You will get to know how to login into the Education Management Information System (EMIS). You just need to follow these simple steps.
- Go to http://tnschools.gov.in/ website.
- On that website navigate to the login page -https://emis.tnschools.gov.in/
- Type the username and password.
- Then enter a login.
- You will be logged in.
TNTP(Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform) Login
Tamil Nadu state government has opened an online learning and teaching channel. This portal is provided with curated standards-aligned e-learning teaching, learning, practice resources, videos, interactives, simulations, online courses, training modules, and many more.
TNTP Login process
- Go to the official website- https://emis.tnschools.gov.in/login
- Enter user name and password
- Click on the login button.
- The dashboard will open.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform(TNTP) details
|Name of the portal||Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform(TNTP)|
|Portal is for||Teachers and students of Tamilnadu|
|Launched by||Tamilnadu government|
Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform(TNTP)
- The centralized repository is accessible to teachers across Tamil Nadu.
- Content aligned to State syllabus.
- Unique login id for teachers allows individualized tracking of the path to professional excellence.
- Digital content, Digital Assessment, and Teacher Professional Development resources.
TNTP mobile app
To log in using the mobile app follow the steps written below and you will able to operate from your cellphone also.
- Open the google play store on your smartphone.
- Type moodle in the search bar.
- Install Moodle App.
- Open the moodle app andtype tntp.tnschools.gov.in/lms in the blank and enter CONNECT.
- You will now see the login Enter the 8-digit username and password assigned to you by EMIS.
- After you log in, Click the three dots in the bottom right corner.
- Click the Courses option in the menu
TNTP stands for Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform
TNTP web portal is useful in many ways for students and teachers, during lockdown it helped a lot of students to get their assignments and upload them to the portal for teachers to assess them
Go to the official website of TNTP and on the home page click on the login option, fill in the login credentials then click on the submit button.