tntp.tn schools.gov.in aptitude test , tntp username and password
tnschools.gov.in login – Education Management Information System (EMIS) login .During pandemic government came up with a unique way to teach online. Education Management Information System (EMIS) of tamilnadu has prepared a system for teachers to login by registering on the website .In this post we will know about the tnschools.gov.in Login Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform(TNTP) Login
You will get to know how to login into the Education Management Information System (EMIS).You just need to follow these simple steps.
- Go to http://tnschools.gov.in/ website.
- On that website navigate to login page –https://emis.tnschools.gov.in/
- Type the user name and password.
- Then enter login.
- You will be logged in.
TNTP(Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform) Login
Tamil nadu state government has open the online learning and teaching channel .This portal is provided with curated standards-aligned e-learning teaching, learning, practice resources, videos, interactives, simulations, online courses, training modules and many more.
TNTP Login process
- Go to official website- https://emis.tnschools.gov.in/login
- Enter user name and password
- Click on the login button.
- Dash-board will open .
Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform(TNTP) details
|Name of the portal||Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform(TNTP)|
|Portal is for||Teachers and students of tamilnadu|
|Launched by||Tamilnadu government|
Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform(TNTP)
- Centralised repository accessible to teachers across Tamil Nadu.
- Content aligned to State syllabus.
- Unique login id for teachers allows individualised tracking of path to professional excellence.
- Digital content, Digital assessment and Teacher Professional Development resources.
TNTP mobile app
To login using mobile app follow the steps written below and you will able to operate from your cellphone also.
- Open google play store on your smart phone.
- Type moodle in the search bar.
- Install Moodle App.
- Open the moodle app andtype tntp.tnschools.gov.in/lms in the blank and enter CONNECT.
- You will now see the login Enter the 8 digit username and password assigned to you by EMIS.
- After you login, Click the three dots in bottom right corner.
- Click the Courses option in the menu
TNTP stands for Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform
TNTP web portal is useful in many ways for students and teachers, during lockdown it helped a lot to student to get their assignment and upload to the portal for teachers to assess them
Go to the official website of TNTP and on the home page click on the login option ,fill the login credentials then click on the submit button.