Due to the hike in covid-19 cases in kerala there is complete lock down in kerala. Only person with valid e pass with valid reason are allowed to travel in this situation.
In this blog you will know the Kerala E Pass , Tamil nadu to kerala e-pass Application, Application form, kerala epass by road , kerala e pass for interstate travel, kerala government epass for flight, kerala epass by road , How does kerala e pass look like etc. You will know all these details on covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in kerala government website.
covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in is the official website where you can apply for kerala epass also you can check status of your application for epass. For online e-pass for kerala boarder for road, rail and air travel can be obtained by filling the application form .You can also download the e pass of Kerala after the approval of epass also you need to show required document along with the epass for interstate movement.
No pass is required for exit from kerala
Tamil nadu to kerala e-pass Application-You need to register to Covid Jagratha Portal and then login to avail different services like travel e pass, Quarantine, release certificate ,Online consultation, SOS Oxygen, SOS Ambulance and many more
- To get registered to the covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in portal Visit the official website.
- You will be navigated to the home page of covid Jagratha web portal.
- There are different types of registration available for different requirements like
- Citizen registration.
- Event/Festival/Pilgrimage registration.
- Shop/Establishments/Public places Registration
- Visitor registration.
- Boat/vessel registration.
- Vehicle Permit for Essential Goods & Services.
- Operation Permit for Establishment and its staff
- Renew Vehicle Permit for Essential Goods & Services
- Registration for Covid Vimukthi Sena.
- Registration for Covid Brigade
- Ambulance Owner/Provider Registration
- Volunteer Registration.
- Register for the option given above as for your requirement, so if you want to travel from tamilnadu to kerala then select Athithi
- For that you need to select any of the option and proceed with the mobile number verification.
- Verify with OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Then fill the form
- Select district.
- Local body.
- User Name.
- Type user Name
- Click on save.
Some of the important features in Covid19 Jagratha which are presently used are
● Registration of returnees and a comprehensive surveillance system. Registration
of returnees has to be strengthened in a post lock down scenario with a proper
system in place.
● Simple Health Care Management System (prescription, referral) for those who
are under observation.
● Services to facilitate Citizen needs during the Lock Down period like ‘online self
declaration’ and ‘emergency travel pass’.
● Services to facilitate all the shops and establishments which are exempted during
Lock Down like ‘vehicle permits’ and ‘Operation permits’.
● Athithi Module to register all the ‘Guest Workers’ who are stranded and to
monitor the measures taken up in their Camps.
● Monitoring of all the Welfare Measures taken up through LSGIs like Community
Kitchen, Supply of PDS provisions, Welfare of Guest Workers, Free Medicine
Supply and so on.
● Options like ‘report offence’ and ‘Complaints/Requests’ to improve transparency
and social vigilance.
Source – covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/home/addMedicalEmergencyPass