Registration of pilgrims for Shri Amarnath Ji Yatra will start from 1st April 2021, from both Baltal and Chandanwari routes designated Bank branches all over the country. The registration guidelines are available on the website of Shri Amarnath Ji Board www.shriamarnathjishrine.com.
Health certificates issued by doctors/Medical Institutes authorized by the concerned State Government /UT Administrations after 15th March, 2022 shall be valid and accepted at the Registered Bank Branches.
This year the 56 day yatra will commence simultaneously on both the routes from 28th June and culminate on Raksha Bandhan, on 22nd August, 2021. Persons under the age of 13 years or above 75 years and ladies who are more than six weeks pregnant would not be registered for this year’s yatra.
STEP-BY-STEP PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
- Registration and yatra permit will be issue on first come first serve basis .
- Registration of yatris shall commence from 1 april 2021 onwards from all bank branches.
- One yatra permit is valid form one yatri.
- Fixed quota is fixed to each bank branch in a single day.
- Health certificate is compulsory to proceed the registration process.
- Click on the link to see al the details-Link
|Application form||Click Here|
|Health Advisory||Click Here|
|District wise Consolidated List of 446 Bank Branches of PNB, JK Bank and YES Bank for Yatra 2021||Click Here|
|Guideline of group registration||Click Here|
i) In case of any query related to Yatra, please contact us
0191-2503399 and 0191-2555662 (Jammu) 0194-2313146,
Helpline No. 14464