Property card | Haryana land records | Property card |Sampatti card | Property card download | property card online near Gurugram
Property card or Sampatti card is a documentation of land which is now digitalized. Now in the age of digitalization. Haryana government’s revenue department with the help of technology updating the land records online. Mutation, registration and Jambandi can be done online due to this digitalization of land record of Haryana.
If you want to know the detail of land mutation and jambandi through online mode than you should know the owner name, khewat number, khasra number
What is property card?
Property card is a flagship program launched by PM Narendra Modi under SVAMITVA Scheme. Basically is a step toward digitalization of land record with the help of technology. Drones surveying technology used for demarcating inhabitant land. This property card will provide land ownership to the owner of the land specially in rural areas.
What are the uses of property card?
List of uses of Property card are as follows:-
- Firstly it will provide the ownership to the people specially in rural area.
- The Property Card will show all the information related to the land.
- Who is the owner
- Land on lease or not
- Is there any pending cases
- Area of the land
- Location etc
- Through this property card you can get Loan in the bank very easily.
How To Apply for Property card of Haryana
If want to know How do I get a property card online? then go through the steps given below
- Go to the web portal specially started for this purpose i.e https://jamabandi.nic.in/
- You will be navigated to the Home page of haryana jambandi web portal.
- Click on the cadastral maps
- Once the map opens
- Click on the property card
- You can now view, print and download the property card
By Going to government of India eDharti web portal
- Go to the e Dharti geo portal – https://geo.nic.in/edharti/Map.aspx
- Map will open in front of you.
- Find the location for which you want property card.
- After that click on the property card ,property card detail will open in front of you.
- Land type
- property type
- Property status
- Property type
- Property sub type
- Type of lease deed
- Plot area
- Date of allotment
- Date of deed execution
- Property address details
- And other details such as allotee name ,any pending case
- Now view it or download it.