Kumbh Mela is the oldest and ancient Mela in the world. It is celebrated 4 times in 12 years at 4 different places. The duration of Kumbh Mela 30 days this year due to covid-19, this year it is going to be celebrated from 1st April to 30th of April .Since inception it is very prominent mela in Hindu society lakhs of people take holy din into ganga during this.
- 1 Haridwarkumbhmela2021 registration process
- 2 Haridwarkumbhmela2021 Documents required
- 3 Haridwarkumbhmela2021 pass
- 4 Haridwarkumbhmela2021 SOP(systamatic operation precedure.
- 5 Haridwar kumbhmela 2021 Details
- 6 kumbh mela 2021 Bathing dates
- 7 How to reach Haridwar Kumbh mela 2021
- 8 Haridwar kumbh mela 2021 FAQs
- 9 EMERGENCY CONTACT
Haridwarkumbhmela2021 registration process
How to register for Haridwar Kumbh Mela 2021?
To register on the website of Haridwarkumbhmela2021
Step 1 – Go to “Official Website ” haridwarkumbhmela2021.com
Step 2 – You will be navigated to Home page of the website.
Step 3 – On the home page you will see Travel Registration on the right side of the website hanging.
Steps 4 – Click on that and you will be navigated to the registration form.
Step 5 – Read the instruction given and fill all the details.
- It is mandatory to follow the SOP issued by govt of Uttarakhand for covid 19 for Kumbh 2021.
- Click here to view SOP (issued by Central Government) for Kumbh Mela Haridwar – 2021
- Click here to view SOP (issued by Uttarakhand State Government) for Kumbh Mela Haridwar – 2021
- It is mandatory to upload medical check up document, covid 19 RT PCR Negative report ( not more than 72 hours ) for generating epass for kumbh 2021.
- Download Aarogya Setu App
- Click here to know DO’s and DON’Ts Kumbh Mela Haridwar – 2021
- Click here to view/download Format for medical check up for kumbh mela 2021
- Click here to view/download Format for RT-PCR Report
Haridwarkumbhmela2021 Documents required
Following document is mandatory for registration and entry into khumbh mela 2021.
- Address proof.
- Medical checkup Document.
- COVID-19 Test report (RT-PCR Report).
If you want to visit Haridwar kumbh mela 2021 than you need to get pass this time due to covid -19 .To get pass RT-PCR test report ,medical report and ID proof.
The government of Uttarakhand would widely publicize, as also convey to all the other state Governments that devotees with negative RT -PCR test report only will be allowed to travel to the kumbh mela 2021
Haridwarkumbhmela2021 SOP(systamatic operation precedure.
SOP(systematic operation procedure) form Uttarakhand government –Click here
SOP(systematic operation procedure) form central government – Click here
Haridwar kumbhmela 2021 Details
|Name of article||Haridwarkumbhmela2021|
|Bathing Dates||11 march,12 April,14 April and 27 April|
kumbh mela 2021 Bathing dates
First Shahi Snan
Mahashivratri: Ganga’s presence on earth is attributed to Lord Shiva, who held her in his matted locks as she descended from the heaven with an enormous force. A holy dip on this day is believed to be unique spiritually experience.
11 March 2021
Second Shahi Snan
Somvati Amavasya: Ganga bath has special significance on Somavati Amavasya. It is believed that the moon is the factor of water, the attainment of water and Somanasha is considered as Amrit on Amavasya.
12 April 2021
Third Shahi Snan
Mesh Sankranti: On this auspicious day, the water of rivers turns into nectar. According to astrology, a holy dip in the holy Ganges on this day can undo the sins of many lives.
14 April 2021
Mesh sankraanti &
Fourth Shahi Snan
Chaitra Poornima: This is one of the most important days for bathing in the holy Ganges and is popularly referred as the day of ‘Amrit Yoga’.
27 April 2021
How to reach Haridwar Kumbh mela 2021
There are four ways to reach to haridwar kumbh mela 2021 i.e Air ,Rail ,Bus and Road.
Air – It is the fastest way to reach haridwar kumbh mela, Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun is only 39 km from main city.You can get there by NH34 in just 1 hr 10 min if road is traffic free.You can get flight easily from delhi and mumbai or connecting flight from other states across india.
Rail – Rail booking can be done easily by going to irctc website.Haridwar is very well connected to other cities of other state.
Roadways – Visitors can travel through road by their own vehicle or by bus. Private and government buses are available frequently to carry the passengers by road.
Haridwar kumbh mela 2021 FAQs
Q1 kumbh mela 2021 start date.
Ans- 11 March 2021, Thursday, Mahashivratri
Q2 kumbh mela 2021 start and end date.
Ans- Start date – 11 March 2021, Thursday, Mahashivratri and End date – Tuesday,
27 April 2021 ,Chaitra Poornima.
Q3 Covid test mandatory for Haridwar kumbh mela visit?
Ans- Yes PC-RTC test is mandatory for visit.