WBIFMS GRIPS Portal GRN Status , GRIPS Portal Online Payment and GRIPS portal challan download at wbifms.gov.in
Grips stands for government receipt payment system , a portal for e payment of west bengal state government revenues. This portal has been started by WBIFMS (West bengal integrated finance management system) for payment of taxes through online mode and get other details through unique GRN number. The GRIPS Portal provides you services like online payment of challan , Check payment status ,Challan reprint , Challan status ,Challan search ,Dept. activities etc. You can also use the mobile app to avail these services.
In this post you will know all the details information about these services provided by GRIPS Portal
WBIFMS GRIPS Portal Details
|Name of portal||GRIPS Portal|
|Comes Under||Finance Department Govt. of WB|
|Beneficiary||People of West Bengal|
|Official App||Click here|
To login into the GRIPS account follow the instruction given below :-
- Go to the Official website of GRIPS.
- You will be navigated to the Home page of GRIPS.
- Then ,click on the MIS and Report option.
- Then Login page will open.
- Fill the login credentials.
- Enter user name.
- Enter password.
- Fill the CAPTCHA shown in the box.
- Click on the Login button.
GRIPS Challan payment
For payment through online mode follow the steps given below :-
- Go to the GRIPS Portal –https://wbifms.gov.in/GRIPS/#
- You will be on the home page of GRIPS.
- Then hover below to find out make payment option
- Click on that option.
- Then a form will open ,fill that with required credentials
- Select Department/Directorate
- Select Service
- Then click on proceed.
- Then other details are required to complete the payment
- Enter Depositor name
- Phone number or mobile number
- Address and Email id
- Reference number
- Payment mode
- Then click on procced to make payment.
Payment Status check
Payment status could be checked once you have paid your challan bill through online of offline mode. Instruction given below will guide you through the process .
- Visit the GRIPS web portal.
- On the home page go to the GRN Status check option and click on it.
- GRN Stand for government reference number which you get printed on your challan while making the payment.
- Once you enter the GRN number and click on the submit button.
- The payment status will appear in the PDF form.
But if you don’t have GRN number the how will you check the payment status or download the challan.
Payment Status without GRN number
In case you don’t know the GRN number go through the process and you will get to know how you will get the status without GRN number.
- Go to the GRIPS website.
- On the home page.
- Click on the challan search option.
- You will get different option by which you can check your payment details.
- Search by identification number.
- Search by BRN number.
- By Trade/Company /Applicant name.
- Or by Bank /Amount / payment date.
- So there are numerous ways to check the payment status.
- you have to have any of the above detail and you can check the payment details
GRIPS Challan Download
- Go to the website.
- On the home page.
- Go to challan reprint.
- Enter the GRN number.
- Click on the submit.
- Now you can view the challan or download it in pdf form or print it for future reference.
Government Receipt Payment System
West Bengal Integrated Finance Management System
We have mentioned in above the step by step process how to check the GRN status