kerala e pass apply online | kerala e pass online | kerala epass registration | Kerala E Pass Application Status | e-Curfew Pass Kerala |
In this blog you will know the Kerala E Pass , How to apply for e-pass registration, Application form, kerala epass by road , kerala e pass for interstate travel, kerala government epass for flight, kerala epass by road , How does kerala e pass look like etc. You will know all these details on covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in kerala government website.
covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in is the official website where you can apply for kerala epass also you can check status of your application for epass. For online e-pass for kerala boarder for road, rail and air travel can be obtained by filling the application form .You can also download the e pass of Kerala after the approval of epass also you need to show required document along with the epass for interstate movement.
Our health system is completely equipped with facilities to fight against Covid pandemic. Check “Hospital Dashboard” available below to know about the occupancy status and availability of hospital beds and ICUs. Follow the advice given by doctors and health workers to stay safe and be healthy. For any clarification on bed availability please contact the Covid Control Room of your district. You can find control room number in “Helpline” seen below.
Covid19jagratha is a comprehensive solution for effective daily reporting/monitoring of the quarantine and health status of the people under surveillance by Field Health Workers like PHN/JHI/Asha (Ward RRT) and provision of health service through tele consultation and referral by Medical Officers based on the reports available in the system. This portal is designed for disseminating information related to Covid 19 for public and provisions for accessing emergency services for public. This platform can be used to generate simplified daily report on welfare measures initiated by the District Administration for public who are provided with support during lock down like support to elderly people, migrant labourers, Public Distribution system. This is also a one stop platform for the public to avail emergency services and information related to Covid19 and ensures transparency and quality in public service and welfare measures. This Covid19 information and management solution is conceptualized and designed by District Administration Kozhikode engaging District NIC and IT Mission teams,
You need to register to Covid Jagratha Portal and then login to avail different services like travel e pass, Quarantine, release certificate ,Online consultation, SOS Oxygen, SOS Ambulance and many more
- To get registered to the covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in portal Visit the official website.
- You will be navigated to the home page of covid Jagratha web portal.
- There are different types of registration available for different requirements like
- Citizen registration.
- Event/Festival/Pilgrimage registration.
- Shop/Establishments/Public places Registration
- Visitor registration.
- Boat/vessel registration.
- Vehicle Permit for Essential Goods & Services.
- Operation Permit for Establishment and its staff
- Renew Vehicle Permit for Essential Goods & Services
- Registration for Covid Vimukthi Sena.
- Registration for Covid Brigade
- Ambulance Owner/Provider Registration
- Volunteer Registration.
- Register for the option given above as for your requirement.
- For that you need to select any of the option and proceed with the mobile number verification.
- Verify with OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Then fill the form
- Select district.
- Local body.
- User Name.
- Type user Name
- Click on save.
- Visit covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in website of Kerala government.
- On the home page you will see the login page.
- Enter Username.
- Fill Captcha.
- Click on Login.
Kozhikode Collectorate, Civil Station P.O, Kozhikode, Kerala, 673020