Canara Bank is one of the oldest banks in India established 115 years ago in 1906 at Mangalore. As per Canara bank data, it has right now 9,877 branches and 11,819 ATMs. Canara bank’s headquarter is situated in Bangalore. Canara bank is providing banking services to people all over India having branches in all states in India. In this article, we will a common problem which many customers face when having a bank account in Canara bank. The problem is How to find Canara bank customer ID.
In this post along with knowing the process to find the ways of finding Canara bank customer ID, we will also know how to log in and do registration into the Canara bank.
- 1 Canara bank details
- 2 What is the Canara Bank Customer ID?
- 3 How can I know my Canara Bank Customer ID?
Canara bank details
Along the way Canara bank has also acquired many banks like the first bank that it acquired is the Bank of Kerala. The second acquisition was Seasia Midland Bank, then G. Raghumathmul Bank, and many more. Now according to the data available Canara bank is having 9877 branches, 11,819 ATMs, and 88,213 employees working it.
Canara bank sponsor 4 regional rural bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
What is the Canara Bank Customer ID?
Canara Bank Customer ID is a unique ID provided by the bank to every customer.
How can I know my Canara Bank Customer ID?
There are different ways by which you can get your customer ID
How can I get a customer ID by SMS?
To know your Canara bank customer Id by SMS you need to follow these steps
- You need to call the customer care executive to inform them about your problem. Canara Bank Customer care toll-free number is -1800-4250018
- On the phone, Canara bank executive will ask for some details about your account for verification
- Once all the data is verified over the phone.
- The executive will initiate the process of sending your customer ID through SMS on the verified mobile number.
Know the Canara Bank customer ID by Passbook
- As you know we all get a bank passbook while opening a bank account.
- On the bank passbook when you open it.
- You will see the Customer ID printed on it along with the Account number, Name, IFSC code, etc.
Find Canara bank customer ID by Cheque Book
This is another way to get your customer ID as you have a checkbook given by the bank while opening your bank account.
- Take out your checkbook provided by the bank.
- On the Cheque book when you open it
- It will have all the details customer ID, IFSC Code, Bank Name, and other details mentioned on it.
- Now in this way, you could know your customer id.
How to know the Canara Bank Customer ID by Internet Banking
- By using Internet banking you can also know Customer ID.
- Go to the official website of Canara bank –https://netbanking.canarabank.in/entry/ENULogin.jsp
- Fill in the User ID and Password.
- Once you are logged in Go to your account.
- Search for account statement.
- On the first page of the account statement Customer ID, Account number, IFSC number, MICR number, and other information.
What is customer ID in Canara Bank without a passbook?
If you don’t have a passbook or lost your passbook or it is not with you and you are at some other place then, the above-mentioned method is the way by which you can know your Customer ID without your passbook.