The Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana(CMAAY) started by chief minister of Arunachal Pradesh to provide quality and cashless healthcare services to people of the state. Although there is a central scheme related to health care that is Ayushmaan Bharat Yojana .To avail the benefit of CMAAY you need to register to the official website of Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana shared by the state government and provide the relevant information asked in the registration form. To know to how to fill the registration form of Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana(CMAAY) online just read this article to the end.
About Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana(CMAAY)
This new CMAAY Scheme started by chief minister of Arunachal Pradesh Prema Khandu. It will provide the people of Arunachal Pradesh cashless and free health care service upto 5 lakhs per year with 1 lakh for primary treatment and 4 lakhs for tertiary treatment .To avail this scheme you need to register through nearest health care system in offline mode and in online mode got to www.cmaay.com or register through Arogya Arunachal App. This website and app will be very much helpful for people of Arunachal pradesh.
Objective of Arogya Arunachal Yojana
- To provide free health care system to the people of Arunachal Pradesh. That is, this scheme has zero premium.
- To reduce the burden of people’s health care bill. As you know if a member of a family get sick it’s a huge burden on family financial health as they don’t have extra money to take care of that.
- To provide quality and cashless health care services to the people of state.
- It will help poor of the poorest in the state.
- To full fill the secondary and tertiary health care gap.
- To cover health care for all section of people and make state to achieve ‘Health For All‘ by 2030.
Details of Arogya Arunachal Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana(CMAAY)|
|Beneficiaries||people of Arunachal Pradesh|
|Launched BY||Chief minister of Arunachal Pradesh|
|Objective||provide quality and cashless healthcare services|
|Mode of application||Online and offline|
- Resident of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Have health issue categorized on the website.
- Have Required Document .
- APST(Arunachal Pradesh scheduled tribe) member.
- Non APST residents of changlang ,Lohit and Namsai processing resident certificate.
- Government employee ID card.
- Aadhar card.
- ST Certificate- For Arunachal Pradesh APST member.
- Resident Certificate – for NON APST member of Lohit ,Lamshi and Changlang district only with permanent land holding.
- Government ID Card and approved enrollment form -For Government Employee.
- You have to scan these document to upload on the website or app.
- District Verifying authority will approve within two working days.
- If enrolment is approved you will be intimidated through SMS.
- If declined you will be informed through SMS.
- Now you can download the E-card from the portal.
Exclusion under Arogya Arunachal Yojana
- Condition which do not require hospitalization.
- Any dental treatment like correction of teeth ,Cosmetic surgery or aesthetic procedure ,cavity filling, root canal like wear and tear etc. are not allowed under this scheme ,unless arising from disease, illness and injury which requires hospitalization.
- Fertility related issues.
- Drugs related illness.
There will be approved list of procedures in the 23 specialties listed below
- Cardio-thoracic Surgery
- Cardio-Vascular Surgery
- Poly trauma
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- General Surgery
- Interventional Neuro-Radiology
- Plastic and Reconstructive
- Burns Management
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Paediatrics Medical Management
- Neo- Natal
- Paediatrics Cancer
- Paediatrics Surgery
- Medical Packages
- Emergency Room Packages (Care requiring less than 12 hrs stay)
- Mental Disorders Package
CMAAY Hospital List in Guwahati
List of hospitals in Guwahati and list of hospitals under cmaay are as follows:-
|SrNO||Name Of Hospital||District|
|1||11 Assam Rifles||Tirap|
|2||13 Assam Rifles||Changlang|
|3||16 ASSAM RIFLES UNIT HOSPITAL||Tirap|
|4||20TH BN ITBP AALO||West siang|
|5||30 BN SSB UNIT MI HOSPITAL||West kameng|
|6||Bakin Pertin General Hospital||East siang|
|7||BASE HOSPITAL KIMIN ITBP||Papum pare|
|8||CHC Basar||Lower siang|
|10||chc doimukh||Papum pare|
|11||CHC Likabali||Lower siang|
|12||CHC Mebo||East siang|
|13||CHC Pakke Kessang||East kameng|
|15||CHC Tato||West siang|
|16||Chera Talo District Hospital Koloriang||Kurung kumey|
|17||Dedicated Covid Hospital Chimpu DCH||Papum pare|
|18||Dedicated Covid Hospital Pasighat||East siang|
|19||District Hospital Anini||Dibang valley|
|20||District Hospital Boleng||Namsai|
|21||District Hospital Changlang||Changlang|
|22||District Hospital Longding||Longding|
|23||District Hospital Roing||Lower dibang valley|
|24||District Hospital, Daporijo||Upper subansiri|
|25||District Hospital, Namsai||Namsai|
|26||District Hospital, Palin||Kra dadi|
|27||District Hospital, Pangin||Siang|
|28||District Hospital, Seppa||East kameng|
|29||District Hospital, Yingkiong||Upper siang|
|30||FRU Ruksin||East siang|
|31||General Hospital, Aalo||West siang|
|32||General Hospital, Bomdila||West kameng|
|33||General Hospital, Khonsa||Tirap|
|34||General Hospital, Tezu||Lohit|
|35||Gyati Taka General Hospital, Ziro||Lower subansiri|
|36||ITBP 31 Bn Unit Hospital||Papum pare|
|37||Kalikho Pul Memorial District Hospital, Hayuliang||Anjaw|
|38||Khan Drowa Zangmo District Hospital, Tawang||Tawang|
|39||MI ROM 54TH BN ITBP BHALUKPONG||West kameng|
|40||Tertiary Cancer Centre (TCC), TRIHMS||Papum pare|
|41||Tomo Riba Institute Of Health And Medical Sciences – (TRIHMS)||Papum pare|
|42||Unit hospital 25th bn ITBP Force||Lohit|
|43||Unit hospital 36 Bn Central Reserve Police force||Tirap|
|44||unit hospital 38 bn SSB||Namsai|
|45||UNIT HOSPITAL 49 TH BN ITBP||Namsai|
|46||unit hospital 49th bn itbp||West siang|
|47||UNIT HOSPITAL 73RD BN SSB||West kameng|
|48||UNIT HOSPITAL 9TH BN ITB POLICE||Lohit|
|49||Unit Hospital. Assam Rifles. Changlang BN||Changlang|
|50||Unit hospital.31st bn ITBP YUPIA||Papum pare|
|51||Unit M.I. Room 186 Bn CRPF||Lohit|
|52||UNIT MI ROOM 138 BN CRPF||Papum pare|
Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana Online Registration Process
You need to follow these simple steps to register yourself on the official website.
- Firstly, Go to the Official website of CMAAY.
- You will be guided to Home page, On the home page under enrollment section Click on the Apply option.
- You will be navigated to the application page of CMAAY.
- Now ,Select Government employee or Public.
- Enrollment form will open according to your selection.
- Fill the form with details asked.
- Click on Save.
- Now you are enrolled.
- Wait for conformation of enrollment.
- You will be intimidated through SMS.
Check Status of Arogya Arunachal Yojana Registration
- Go to the Official website .
- Click on the Check Status under enrollment.
- Select district.
- Enter the URN number or Aadhar number.
- Click on search
|https://cmaay.com/pdf/6_BeneficiaryEnrolment.pdfPre-Authorization Request Form||Click here|
|PATIENT FEEDBACK FORM||Click here|
|Referral Letter||Click here|
|SELF DECLARATION FORM Pdf||Click here|
|CHIEF MINISTER AROGYA ARUNACHAL YOJANA (CMAAY)|
Enrollment Form Pdf
|CHIEF MINISTER AROGYA ARUNACHAL YOJANA (CMAAY)|
Enrollment Form – (Only for State Government Employees Of Arunachal Pradesh)
Chief Executive Officer
Program Management Unit – Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana, Directorate of Health Services, P.O / P.S Naharlagun – 791110
Contact No – 0360-2244248
Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Office – CMAAY
MDIndia Health Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd., 2nd Floor , Blessing complex, NH – 52/A, Near Town Baptist Church, Nirjuli – 791109 Arunachal Pradesh
Contact No – 0360-2257311
Email Address – email@example.com
For any query – Toll Free No. 1800 233 5558